Reduce Equipment & Operating Costs
Using Decontactor devices to connect motors and other equipment helps improve your bottom line by reducing equipment, installation, and operating costs:
- Improved safety reduces accidents, injuries and related costs.
- Faster change-outs reduce lost production during downtime.
- Plug & play simplicity improves maintenance personnel utilization by allowing electrical work to be performed more quickly and conveniently back at the electrical shop.
- Switch-ratings and short circuit ratings eliminate
the need for expensive and space-consuming
interlocks and auxiliary disconnects.
- Numerous configurations and mounting options
help simplify the location and installation of
‘line of sight’ disconnects.
- Reliable butt-contacts, robust construction, and
long operating lives reduce replacement costs.